Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween

Here are some more pictures from Franklin.



Halloween! In these pictures Alice was a witch. I am so glad I stuck to my reasoning mom mind. She kept telling me that she was going to be Sophia for the trunk or treat at the church. For days she would tell me this. And then a few hours before the trunk or treat she changed her mind. Then for days before Halloween she told me she was going to be Doc McStuffins. I was tempted to make her a costume but had a hunch she would change her mind. Oh, she did! I was right. She decided just a few hours before trick or treating that she would be a witch. Thank you to Sierra for making "W"itch hats for W day this week in preschool. :)


Annie fell in love with someone this weekend. It was Grandpa.


Way to go dad. He made Alice an awesome witch broom. Annie was a duck for Halloween. Lots of people wanted to give Alice extra candy as she was trick or treating so that she could share with her cute little duck, Alice said no. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment