Thursday, September 18, 2014

Houston

We had the opportunity to go to the temple in Houston in August. It was so great. Trevor went with the youth from the ward and I went early in the morning while he watched the kidlets. We called our friends that live in Houston and we stayed with them the night before. We were able to play games with them late at night and Alice was so excited to have a sleep over. It was a win, win!
 These pictures are not from Houston. They are from home. Annie tipped over half of the play house one day and the girls both loved playing inside it. The "boat" is now a regular occurance at our house.


 I only have pictures of Alice with the temple because I was holding Annie and didn't feel comfortable setting her down on the cement. It was hot and hard so she helped me take pictures.
 Here is our only picture of the three of us. Trevor was inside the temple at this point. Annie's facial expression is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pictures!!! Thanks so much for sharing. We can't wait to come see you. I've been considering making a chain and cutting a loop each day :)

    ReplyDelete