Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Inspiration

We are about to begin the Terrill adventure to Texas. We are so excited, and I decided that we need a way to share our experiences with those we love. And hence, the birth of a new blog. Tonight I was reading a friends blog. She posted about "little miracles" that happened to her the day her car got broken into. She reminded me that we can see the good in people when bad things happen. There are so many little miracles that have helped us prepare for our Texas adventure. I know there will be more to come. Please enjoy being reminded of the little miracles in your life as you follow our blog.

1 comment:

  1. Kendra, I love it! I'm happy that we can keep up with you guys through your blog. And I'm honored that I could be play a part in the birth of it,since it's usually you being an inspiration to me! Haha.I hope you love Texas as much as we have! I look forward to reading about it.

    ReplyDelete